Friday, July 20, 2012

New Year's Resolution!



I have decided that even though it is half way through the year - I am going to start my new year's resolution - blogging more!  I will have to admit that I will need to ease myself into this - not too much at one time, but I will try to be faithful to it and make a commitment to provide a blog with some consistency.  I have all these wonderful ideas and crafts and would like them to be shared.  I'm not on Facebook or Twitter so I am a blogger, even though not a very good one.  I love to craft and give them away to see the look on someone's face when they get something handmade.  There is so much inspiration out there that it seems like a waste not to share it!  So to start this new year off right I will share a project I made for my daughter's teacher - a recipe box inspired by Laura from Following the Paper Trail - she does some beautiful projects.  I had each student bring a picture of them making or eating their favorite recipe and then they were all added to each folder and room enough for the teacher to add her own if she likes!

No comments: