Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sick . . . of being sick!

So at home this week - both girls are sick - Ella with a eye, ear and throat infection. And Olivia with a cold and cough. So then I got sick with sore throat. It seems like it is never ending! So I am not feeling too bad today, so since I am not up to much - thought I would show you what I have been up to the past month.
Cupcake gift card holders from Fabulous Artsy! I love them! They didn't turn out too bad - will need more practice. I made this one for my niece that lives out of town.



I made this box from Close to my Heart to put the bottom cupcake in - instead of gift wrap.

I didn't make this one with a gift card - just a picture of the girls (her nieces) - I used colors that match her scrapbook room.







It didn't turn out too bad for my first try - but they are a little time consuming.
Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

traci said...

Those are beautiful. What an awesome package that will be to open. And, I am sorry you are sick!